Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

We are keeping our UPS guy running!

The girls have been opening boxes non stop it seems.  There is new fabric coming in every day.  I thought I would show you a little tast of what we have been ooohing and aaaahing over lately!

I love minkee, and who doesn't.  I love to pet the fabric and wish I could just roll myself up in it. Shannon Fabrics for Robert Kaufman has released such a great line of seasonal cuddle prints!  They are bright and beautiful and as always SOOOOO SOFT!
Riley Blake is one of the hottest things going in fabric and you can see why.  They have the best designers.  Hooty Hoot and Domestic Diva are their two newest releases and they are FAB!
American Jane fans are going to LOVE Punctuation.  So fun!
Keiki follows up her prior great lines with Wee Woodland.  Deep tones, great motifs, and of course fabulous polka dots and flowers!




No comments: