Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Zippity Do Dah!!!!




Isn't it so fun when someone comes up with a great new use for an ordinary notion?!? I have been on the lookout for what people are creating using an ordinary zipper. And when Riley Blake Designs showed their new line of 'zippers by the yard' at Quilt Market, I was thrilled! Now I could finally make all the fun things I have seen all over the blogging world! Just take a look...there is a pair of shoes with ruffles made from zippers, a headband, a necklace, a lapel pin, a ring and a barrette! Yes, that's right...ZIPPITY DO DAH!!!! For now there are four colors to choose from; cotton candy, black, chartreuse and turquoise. So come in and get inspired to create your own new wardrobe accessory!
Holly

1 comment:

Pine Needles said...

So Fab Holly. Maybe a certain fabulous sister of mine might make me one? Just a thought.....