Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ombre!

Ombre is everywhere!  Whether you are looking at dishes at Target, or shopping for fabric at your favorite quilt shop - PINE NEEDLES :)

While admiring our selection of Ombre Dots by Riley Blake Designs, I decided I needed to make a pillowcase dress to showcase these beautiful fabrics.  I used the pattern "Simply Sunny pillowcase dress" by Retro Mae Patterns and made two different versions, one blue and one orange.  I LOVE them!  The blue version is my favorite because the color changes are more evident.












What do you think?  Are you a fan of the ombre trend?



2 comments:

Jan said...

I am a fan of the Ombre trend. I'm old enough to remember ombre cycling thru, earlier.

Wendy Lady said...

I didn't realize that Ombre was a new trend. I'm currently working on a shaded squares quilt border that fits the bill perfectly!