Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Thursday, June 21, 2012

What's New Wednesday

It's time for another What's New Wednesday, I mean Thursday!  I feel like I have barely caught my breath from the frenzy last week at the Wasatch Front Shop Hop.  WOW!  It was so much fun this year, I loved our theme "Happy Days!"  I am still listening to the 50s music on my I-phone, and still dancing around, only now I am not wearing that fabulous pink skirt I donned for Shop Hop.  I have to say it is not as much fun to dance without the skirt ;)

This week I want to show you a few things that are new, some were in the store for Shop Hop and some just arrived this week! CrAzY I know!

our version of 'the Bundle Bed' in the kids area in our store

New quilt hanging in the store





















new fabrics from ADORNit

new fabrics from ADORNit




























There is a peak of a few things that are new in the store this week, we will show more next week!


No comments: