Pine Needles at Gardner Village
1100 W 7800 S #3
West Jordan UT 84088
801-233-0551

contactus@pineneedlesonline.com

Saturday, May 25, 2013

One of my favorite Quilt Market finds

One of my favorite market finds this year was from the fabulous Heather Mulder Peterson of Anka's Treasures.
I love her books because they are so packed full of quilts and her instructions are clear and easy to follow with lots of illustrations (illustrations are crucial for me because I'm such a visual learner).
All the quilts in the book Angles With Ease  are made using her genius variation of a standard triangle ruler....
It might look like one you've seen before, but look again.....see the angled lines marked A & B?  With strip piecing and this handy tool you get an amazing array of blocks. 

There are so many more that you will definitely get your moneys worth with this one.

Sandy






No comments: